Scouts Canada Camp Cataraqui
CAMP RULES AND REGULATIONS
SUMMARY OF CAMP RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ALL CAMPERS
1. No ground fires are allowed in tenting areas. Fires are to be in approved fire rings. No fires are to be left unattended and must be properly extinguished. Before leaving camp all ashes must be watered down until extinguished.
2. Do not dig holes; do not cause harm or damage to trees or other vegetation. Practice no trace camping.
3. Practice safety in all matters, on land and in the water.
4. Alcoholic beverages, non-prescription drugs, firearms, and fireworks are prohibited at all times.
5. At night, keep gate closed after arrival or when leaving the campground.
6. No bare feet at camp at any time
7. No pets at camp, with the exception of demonstration dogs only. Guide dogs always welcome.
8. Two cars per campsite, all other vehicles to be parked in the parking lot.
9. You must be 18 years or older to book the campground.
10. There is a limit of 15 tents per tenting site.
11. Rules of the road apply in camp. Youth are present in camp so speed limit is 10 km.
12. Abide by Scouts Canada's bylaws, policies and procedures.
ATTENTION: Please ensure that all those attending camp are aware of these rules.